Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And the magic happens here...

I had the 'pleasure' of participating in an fMRI study yesterday. In compensation for spending an hour and a half lying completely motionless and doing boring repetitive tasks, I got pictures of my brain. No, not money. Not fame or adoration. Just the security that my brain is more or less as it should be. Kind of comforting actually.

Anyhow, here is a lovely section. Is that a huge frontal sinus, or what? Also, what is that weird thing behind my occipital lobe? I'm going to hazard that it's the remains of my twin brother, whom I cleverly entrapped in my skull as a young fetus.

2 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

That's one sexy brain.

5:22 PM  
Blogger ABJ said...

Dude, your corpus callosum looks like a wang!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home